- Limitation of liability: the site editor and directory data provider EDA strives to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content of this site; however, as the content has been compiled from various sources, it is provided to you as is, based on what is available.
Except for the user to demonstrate the existence of serious misconduct or fraud directly causally related to the damage suffered, EDA CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE TOWARDS YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND AFFECTING THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS LINKED TO THIS SITE; EDA MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, WHETHER TO YOU OR THIRD PARTIES, ON THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS LINKED TO THESE SITES, AND IN PARTICULAR NO WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE PARTICULAR.
This site contains links that allow access to websites that are not managed or controlled by EDA.Unless the user demonstrates the existence of gross negligence or fraud directly causally related to the damage suffered, EDA CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INDIRECT, SPECIAL INCLUDING, OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE OR ON ANY OTHER SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Use of these sites: the copying, reproduction, extraction, marketing by sale, rental, distribution, any other form of making available to third parties for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or not, of the content of this site, in whole or in part, as well as, more generally, any use not in accordance with the nature of the elements contained on this site is strictly prohibited. In addition, you are prohibited from transmitting, publishing, reproducing or distributing on these sites information or elements:
- if this constitutes an infringement criminal or may give rise to civil liability proceedings, or if it incites the commission of acts which may constitute such an offense or may give rise to such proceedings;
- if this information or these elements are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights without obtaining the permission of the owner of these rights (this prohibition extends to elements derived from the information or the aforementioned elements); or
- if this constitutes a use of the present sites contrary to the law or to the etiquette of the Internet or if this could harm the use of the present sites or the Internet by other users , including through the dissemination or transmission of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
Finally, the use of these sites is limited in number of requests to:
- 5 requests per day if the user is a natural person
- 100 requests per day if the user is a legal person
- IF YOU EXCEED THIS NUMBER OF REQUESTS, EDA MAY CLAIM YOU A SUM OF €0.10 EXCLUSIVE TAX PER REQUEST WITH A MINIMUM OF €125 EXCLUSIVE OF TAX PER OVERRIDE REQUEST.
- Copyright: All content published on or otherwise accessible through this site is protected by copyright. The Content and the copyright in the Content are owned or controlled by EDA or its content providers. You may use or reproduce the information contained in the content only for personal, non-commercial or educational purposes. Any other use, reproduction, broadcast, publication or retransmission of the Content is strictly prohibited without the written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all notices, information, and restrictions embodied in the Content, and must not remove them from the Content.
- Trademarks: 12-12 and 13-13 are registered trademarks of EDA. The names of all other products, services or companies mentioned on this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any trademark appearing on this site without the written authorization of EDA or the holder of the rights to this trademark.
- Indemnification: you agree to hold EDA harmless and cover all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these terms either by you or by users of your account, either in connection with the use of these sites or the dissemination or transmission of any information or other elements on these sites by you or by users of your account.
- Modifications: EDA reserves the right to modify or delete, in whole or in part, any element of the content of these sites, at any time and without notice.
- Miscellaneous provisions: these conditions constitute an agreement between EDA and you regarding the use of this site, which is governed by Belgian law. EDA's failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of any provision herein shall not constitute a waiver of any provision or right. The fact that any of these conditions is declared void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction does not affect the other provisions hereof. All disputes and litigation whatsoever fall within the jurisdiction of the Belgian courts in Brussels.
If, in the event of a complaint, the solution proposed by EDA does not satisfy you, you can contact the service of the Telecommunications Ombudsman, Boulevard du Roi Albert II, boite 3, B-1000 Brussels or by telephone on 02 223 06 06 or by fax on 02 219 77 88.